These stories celebrate the achievements of program participants and partners throughout the network of Project SEARCH sites. We are inspired and motivated by these examples of young people finding fulfillment, learning new skills, and getting good jobs; new programs starting up; and awards received for innovative approaches and excellent outcomes.
Research and Recognition
Project SEARCH is a dynamic, evidence-based program. Visit this page frequently to learn about new research on the program model and related topics, thought-provoking presentations and discussions, awards and recognition, and innovations that facilitate achieving our goal of 100% employment.
- Illinois Governor congratulates 2018 Project SEARCH program graduates.
- Project SEARCH Founder, Erin Riehle, Presents AAIDD Webinar
- Wisconsin Governor Proclaims June 6, 2017 “Project SEARCH Day.”
- President’s Committee for People with Intellectual Disabilities Cites Project SEARCH in Final Report
- Project SEARCH Founder Addresses 2015 Alaska SHRM Conference.
- Project SEARCH Co-founder, Erin Riehle, Appeared on the PBS Live National Broadcast, American Graduate Day 2014.
- Journal Article Reflects on European Expansion of Project SEARCH.
- Project SEARCH Founder Offers Tips on Preparing Kids with Disabilities for Employment.
- VR Selects Project SEARCH as an Effective Program for People with ASD.
- NDSS Sponsors Webinar on Project SEARCH
- NIDRR Funds Research on Project SEARCH at VCU